Monday, December 27, 2010

I am no Juliet; She Didn't Stone

I laugh now with ease. like saying, my life is a joke! and I’m actually laughing too.ü I say to you, let me go for now, literally, because of course metaphorically, I’ll always be yours. let me go and see the world, so that one day, when I come back to you I’ll tell you, I’ve been to the world and back, and away from you all I could ever think of was coming back. you see, if I decide to let go of my dreams instead, for you, I know I would be happy, yes, but my mind would keep on wandering still. what if? what if? and you will blame yourself for my unhappiness. and I would keep on saying, no, I am not unhappy, but I know, my subconcious would know regrets. but you see, I just know, after I get all the things I want, I would return to you. without you, something would always be missing. however grand my achievements, however great I become, none of that would matter more to me than what I have with you. our isolation from the rest of the world. the courage I’ve learned to have, even sans the alcohol. how I am because of you . . . sappier, cheesier, and definitely happy about it.ü so cliche, yeah, but what can I do . . . love is the oldest thing there is in existenceü I know I love you.ü

No comments:

Post a Comment