Monday, December 27, 2010

I Think About Ten or So People Know . . .

my many mind deaths.
(there was another line here, i forgot . . . i’ll add it when i rememberü)
the gifts of the magi, reversed,
they give her an island,
she gives them a boat.
how fitting.
truths,
. . .
the difference between a discovery and a natio–err, an invention.
i have one.
it’s a secret.
he-he.
or ha-ha.
it’s ingenious.
it holds another meaning, to me, yet,
but it matters just the same, that other meaning.
like asking me, "should we watch them? we can draw closer . . . "
almost with disbelief, i told you–remember?–"na, let’s stay here, we go closer, they’ll be lookin’ at us instead."
you saw my logic. i didn’t mean it. honestly, you asked me.
ewwwwww.
"now you do it."
"wha–?" double ewwwwww. oooops.
ewwwwww. ewwwwwww.
i did it anyhow.
sliptyt.ü

No comments:

Post a Comment